I realized earlier that I haven't written on here in a week. There really hasn't been much exciting stuff going on, but here's what's happened this week and what might happen this weekend.
-Sunday we bought a wii fit!!! We've been wanting one forever. Marcus got up early sunday morning at got the last one at Target. It is so fun and I am a really good hula-hooper on it. Who would've guessed? I'm a horrible hula-hooper in real life.
-Monday we went to look at a rent house that was in a decent neighborhood and looked cute on the outside. Too bad we found a butcher knife stuck in a door frame and a syringe in a window seal. We quickly decided we wouldn't be calling that place home.
-I worked until at least 6:00 every night this week, but that means I got to come home early today.
-I loved The Office season premiere last night. I am so pumped that Jim finally proposed!!!
-Crab legs are on sale at a local grocery store so we are having a fun dinner at home tonight.
-The Tulsa State Fair is going on this weekend. Boyz II Men will be there tomorrow night. They were my favorite group in junior high. We might go if we feel brave enough to fight the crowds.
2 comments:
What....boyz II men...that is crazy! I thought they had already seen.....the end of the road...hehehe
oh,jamie--didn't you hear? motownphilly is back again!
too bad about the crack--I mean, rent house. that would make a good sermon illustration, though! remind me to tell you about the duplex i wanted to rent in jackson....
Post a Comment