Sunday, September 14, 2008

another weekend

We had a great weekend with our friends Casey and Layne, who came to visit us from Little Rock. It rained for most of yesterday, but we still had fun. We went to a big antique store that had a ton of fun old stuff. It was kind of like a huge garage sale. We also spent quite a bit of time at bass pro shop. Layne found some really cute clothes there and Marcus and I bought some much needed rain coats. We played the shooting game upstairs, but I was terrible at it. I scored a 60 on it while everyone else scored like 300 and the gun felt really heavy and awkward to me. Oh well, I wasn't planning on becoming a hunter anyway.
After our friends left, I had the best 4 hour nap this afternoon. I hope I can sleep tonight! The only disappointing part of the weekend happened tonight. I bought a newpaper for my weekly coupons and later found that there were no coupons or sales ads in it. :( I guess someone stole them or the people at the newspaper office forgot to put them in there. What a rip off!

No comments: