Sunday, November 16, 2008
eureka springs
Marcus took me to Eureka Springs as an early birthday gift this weekend. We stayed in a nice log cabin that we stayed in for a weekend last fall too. It was so nice to just be somewhere peaceful for a couple of days with no dishes to wash and no laundry to put away. We spent alot of our time in the cabin just hanging out. We even took Scrabble, because we are both word game nerds. :) Yesterday we looked at some of the little shops downtown and went out for a very nice dinner. One of the most interesting parts of the trip was seeing an albino squirrel right outside our window. I didn't know albino squirrels even existed. We tried to take a picture, but he ran away. We took a couple pictures of us, but none of them were good enough to be blog worthy. I am kind of sad the weekend is almost over, but I am VERY excited about thanksgiving and seeing my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice weekend away!
Post a Comment