I haven't posted on here in over a week, so I have alot of random info.
1. I had a great birthday! Marcus took me to the melting pot, which was amazing and it's always nice to get special calls, cards, and emails. I got two more packages in the mail today. Thanks Jess and Colleen!
2. My friend Becky told me about a cool website that I am excited about. Maybe everyone else knows about it, but I had never heard of it until yesterday. It's shopittome.com. You enter the stores you like and your sizes and they send you 1-2 emails a week with the online sales. I am not usually a big online shopper, but it looks like you can get some great deals.
3. My kids a work crack me up. I have the best caseload right now. They are all really sweet and funny. Usually I have at least one kid that I just don't click with or who is out of control, but I don't with this job...yet. One little girl (she is pretty delayed) calls me "daddy". She runs to me and yells "DADDY" when I step into her classroom. I was playing this game today that has "rotten egg" cards in it and the little boy kept calling them "rockin eggs". SO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment