Friday, November 7, 2008

fake smiles

I used to always make fun of my friends (mainly Jessica) and my mom for the way they smiled in pictures. Not that I am the most photogenic person or anything... Jessica tended to do what I call the "fake smile" where your mouth is smiling, but you don't really look happy. We even took several pictures in college fake smiling on purpose, because I thought it was funny. My mom does the "O smile". Alot of times when someone takes a picture of her, her mouth goes into a surprised "O" shape. Well, I went to get a new drivers license today and my fake smile is HORRIBLE. I feel so bad for making fun of Jess and mom. For the next 4 years, I get to see my hideous fake smile everytime I open my wallet. I must tell you that I have been having sinus problems and was probably slightly high off allergy meds when the license picture was taken, but that's no excuse. Oh and let me add, in Oklahoma they put your weight on the drivers license too. I told the guy a very specific number when he asked b/c I had just weighed this morning and he kind of laughed. I guess most people round up or to the nearest 5 or something, but I was just honest and told him the exact number (at least I didn't tell him the decimal part).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post just makes me laugh. Period. :)