Friday, November 28, 2008
my black friday so far
I have had a wonderful Thanksgiving and so far a great black friday. I hadn't seen my family since Labor Day, so just being here with them is a big deal. I actually helped prepare and inject the turkey yesteday, made an apple crisp for dessert, and made my Nonnie's fabulous beer cheese recipe. It was a very successful cooking day. :) Last night I played games with the family and watched Home Alone. Sounds cheesy, but it was so nice. Today Marcus and I did a little shopping with my parents. I got some great deals at Old Navy and some good layering shirts at Target. We have also gotten more than half our christmas shopping done. Luckily, by the time we went shopping most of the early morning shoppers had gone home. After the Razorback game is over, we are heading to Marcus' mom's house to spend a couple days with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment