Every other week for the past 5-6 weeks I have been having major allergy issues. This has not been such a good week in that department. I actually missed out on a fun cookie exchange party last night, because I felt so yucky. I am just glad that last week was a healthy week and that I was able to taste the good thanksgiving food. Marcus and I going to Little Rock this weekend to visit friends. We have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. Even though we just lived there for a little over a year, it feels like home and we loved our group of friends there. I could picture us buying a house and having kids there. I don't see that happening where we are now, not that there's anything wrong with Tulsa. I just still feel like a visitor here. I have a few more cute quotes from work. Some of them might not be funny if you don't know the kids, but I got quite a kick out of them.
Me: "What did you eat for thanksgiving?"
5 year old girl: "a blackbird"
Me: "Hmmm...I don't think it was a blackbird. Was it a turkey or a flamingo?"
5 year old girl: "a flamingo"
4 year old boy talking about a toy giraffe: "Him doesn't have a butt."
4 year old girl to another therapist who was taking off her coat: "You always show your chest."
4 year old girl to me: "I like your hair. You look like Dora."
3 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! I'm a speech path in Houston, but am originally from Houston. I can understand the feeling of being a visitor! That is how I feel here!
Kids say the funniest stuff!! I love the giraffe one LOL
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! It's nice to hear from people who like it, that way I feel like I'm not talking to myself lol :)
Was the therapist taking off the girl's coat DeAnne??? LOL! I just had to say that! You guys should move back to LR, buy a house, and have some babies!! Can you pick up your lost shoes while you are here? Have a great trip!
Post a Comment