Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ice day #2

It is very icy here. Don't mistake that for pretty snow. It's just very cold and gloomy and icy. My office is open, but all the daycares and schools are closed so I am using PTO. I don't want to drive on this stuff anyway. Yesterday was kind of fun and relaxing. I got caught up on laundry, finished my christmas cards, and watched alot of Jon and Kate. Last night we went to pick up the lease agreement for the rent house and we slid into a curb really hard and cracked one of the wheels on my car. Marcus is taking a personal day to get my car fixed. What a good husband! I really hope the ice clears up soon. I am ready to go back to work.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm tired of the weather too. I want to be back at work- there's too many IEP's to be done by 4pm on Thursday!

So what are you doing today?

Congrats on the rent house! I can't wait to see it.

JR and Hilari said...

Does this mean you got the house?!?!? If so, YAY!