I am soooo excited about my office christmas party tonight. My boss is taking everyone to a nail salon and letting each person choose two things to have done. I'm getting a manicure and a chair massage. I think it's the best christmas party idea ever. It's like the party is a gift!
Before the party, Marcus and I are going to look at a possible rental house. Cross your fingers for us. If we like it enough, we are going to break our lease and just go for it. I don't want to get my hopes up though. The last two we looked at were a drug house and a craigslist scam, so my expectations aren't super high. Tomorrow Marcus has a drivers' training at work and I am planning to finish my continuing ed for the year with a book about apraxia and an online test. We're such exciting people.
No comments:
Post a Comment