I just couldn't sleep late this morning. I have too much stuff going through my mind. There are three things that are keeping me up. One is really really really great, one could be really great, and one is not great.
First, my office party last night was amazing! It was so much fun to get pampered and then it got even better. If you know me, you know I love purses but am too cheap to pay over $20 or so for one. I have alot of purses, but they are all from Target. Well, my boss bought over 30 designer purses each between $100-500 and we played dirty santa with them!!! I am not kidding, I got all shaky and thought I might pass out when she told us. I ended up with a multi-colored striped Kate Spade bag and couldn't be happier. I am not going to complain about working late anymore. :)
The thing that could be great is the rent house we looked at. It's in a good location and is a nice house. I could see us being happy there. We hate to dish out the money to break our lease and to pay the desposit, but we are seriously considering it. I know several other people have looked at it too, so we don't even know if they'll choose us if we decide to go for it.
The not good thing was that when I came home from the party last night water was leaking through the ceiling near our bathroom sink/closet and was all over the counter and carpet. The people above us left their water running on full force for hours. The water was turned off b/c maintenance was working on their water heater and they didn't realize that they left the faucet in the "on" position. A maintence guy was here until after midnight pulling up the pad under our carpet and now we have an industrial fan running in our bedroom. I think that coming home to this was a sign that we need to get out of here!!!
4 comments:
I think that is the best office party I have ever heard of! Your boss sounds awesome!
Wow - that office party totally takes the cake. I'm extremely jealous! I didn't even bother going to ours. A boring potluck at someone's house did not warrant me finding and paying for a babysitter.
The rent house sounds great! I'm praying it works out for you!
I wish our party was like that!
I sure hope the rent house thing works out- I'd go for it.
oh my word! that is fantastic. much better than the stinking ornaments we get at mg's party :(
hope this house it is IT for you all. keep us posted! love,ash
Post a Comment