Sunday, December 21, 2008

christmas week!

I am so looking forward to the next two weeks! This week I'm only working monday and tuesday and then we are heading to see our families for 5 days. My parents both have birthdays within a week after Christmas, so we'll get to celebrate those too. We only have one more Christmas gift to buy and all the others are wrapped, so I don't have that last minute Christmas panic. The week of New Year's I am only working three days and we will be moving the weekend of the 3rd. We broke our lease and will be moving to a house!!! I cannot wait. No more noise, trash on the ground, or overflowing sinks from the people upstairs.

2 comments:

Sarah Kirksey said...

Yay, Elizabeth, no more yucky apartment! :) I hope the house is a great place to live! Merry Christmas, girl!

Trina said...

Thanks for the heads up on the square pretzels. I will look next time I go. The great thing about these treats is they don't have to just be Christmas ones. I made some last night with the mini twists and it worked fine. But I like the look of the square ones better. LOL

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope ya'll get moved in and settled quickly in your new home! How exciting!