Sunday, February 22, 2009

a great visit

My parents and brother came to visit this weekend. This was their first trip to tulsa. Marcus was in dallas for work, so I had them all to myself. I did miss Marcus though :). We had the best time and I think I seriously gained 5 pounds. I cooked johnny mozzetta (spelling?), a pasta dish that my grandmother makes for special occasions friday night and we played the wii fit and guitar hero. Yesterday we did some shopping and had another huge dinner at a local steak place. We went to church this morning and they just left a few minutes ago. It is always so sad when I leave their house or they leave here, because I know I won't see them again for a few months. When we lived in little rock, we saw them probably every 4-6 weeks. We are hoping to make a trip to arkansas in april. We have a sweet baby nephew, Asher, that we definitely need to go see! That's all for now, I have to get on the elliptical and try to burn off some of those calories!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My nephews name is Asher as well! He's over a yr old now though...

Glad you had a nice visit.