Marcus and I made it home from Mexico early this morning. The plan was to get home last night, but we had a delay and missed our connecting flight. The airline was very helpful and we got to spend a free night in Dallas, so it could have been alot worse.
We had the best time on our trip. The resort was amazing. It had a gorgeous beach, lots of food, and great service. Our room was really nice too. We took a trip to Tulum to see some Mayan ruins on Wednesday, went snorleking on Thursday, and I had a fantastic massage on Friday. Other than that we were just really really lazy. Our biggest decisions each day were which swimsuit to wear, whether to go to the pool or the beach, and what to eat. We also met some other couples who are around our age and it was fun to hang out with them after dinner. There were shows every night-some better than others. I'll put up pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment