Friday, March 27, 2009

spring-ish

I was planning to do a post about things I like in the Spring. Since it's about 40 degrees and the forecast is calling for snow, I'll hold off on that.

The people who lived in our house before us planted lots of flowers and they are so pretty. I took some pictures of them the other day and am hoping they don't die in the snow. It's the first time we've had a yard, so we are pretty excited. We used a Lowe's giftcard we received for our wedding to buy a rake, a hummingbird feeder, and two mini herb gardens. The herb gardens will actually stay inside, but they are really cool. One has 3 types of hot peppers and the other has 3 Italian herbs. I think I could really get into gardening.

This weekend we are going to Fayetteville to meet our new nephew baby Asher. He will be there, along with his parents and John Mark, visiting family. It's not a bad drive at all from Tulsa. We can't wait to see him!



No comments: