Saturday, March 28, 2009

lots of snow = a sad and boring weekend

I knew it was supposed to snow today, but not this much. We got up early to head to Fayetteville and it was snowing, but we were hoping it wouldn't stick. About 45 minutes into our trip, we nearly went into the ditch and it was getting worse so we turned around. Last time I checked it was still snowing really hard. So much for a fun spring day with our sweet little nephews! We'll get to see them in two weeks for Easter though. I've been wanting to buy Easter decorations. Maybe with enough pastel stuff and bunnies around the house, the snow will go away!


This is what the road looked like a few minutes outside of Tulsa. It got alot worse.

I don't think our poor flowers are going to make it.

Marcus posing for me in the driveway

Me - being sad

3 comments:

Colleen said...

HA! I seriously laughed out loud when I saw your sad picture. Very funny! I'm sorry about the nasty weather. Just wait until it rains 24/7 and you are stuck indoors with a 9 month old! :)

I didn't know you had a new nephew?? I'll call you this week to catch up...

BTW - I stayed at my job.

Ashleigh said...

we were kind of sad, too :( just a couple of more weeks until easter, though! can't wait!!

Sarah said...

Hey! I can't find your email address :(
I can't remember the name of the company you work for- can you email it to me? :)