Everyday at work funny things happen, but I usually don't remember them long enough to tell anyone. Here are some things from this week and one from last.
-Last week I was looking over a case history for a three year old boy I was supposed to see. Under the "strengths" section, his mom had written "good ninja fighter".
-I tested a little boy (age 2) whose mom came to the evaluation room with him. He wasn't interested in any of the toys I had for him, so I asked his mom what he likes to play with at home and she said, "trucks, pillows, pens, and mostly my hair". He also points at things and clicks his tongue at different speeds to communicate. It was an interesting eval.
-Today I went to see a boy at a daycare and the first thing he said when he saw me was, "I batman, you batman girl." I am guessing that's a compliment?
-Wednesday I was using my GPS to do a drive-by of a daycare (making sure it's in a safe area before we send a therapist). Between the noise of the radio, the gps, and an animal toy making sounds in the backseat I had the thought that I now know how it feels to have serious psych problems!
2 comments:
"good ninja fighter"
bwahahaha! hey, you gotta admit that ninja skills in a preschooler IS pretty impressive...
hey! I want to hang out too! I was super tired during the ice/snow days- sorry I couldn't tell you why then :)
What time do you get off work usually? Is it still pretty late?
Post a Comment