Everyone has been doing these on Facebook and I've seen it on a few blogs too. I thought it would be something fun to post.
1. I am liking Oklahoma better every day, but still miss my family.
2. I have an amazing husband and probably annoy others by bragging about all the nice stuff he does for me.
3. I have worked with a ton of kids with interesting names...let me know if you want to hear about them.
4. I love working with autistic kids-the more challenging, the better. I don't have any on my caseload right now though.
5. I hate mice, but love their favorite food-cheese.
6. I have a friend who knows how to drive a tractor, weld, and castrate various animals.
7. My friends from college are still some of my best friends-even though they live all over the country.
8. I love turkey sandwiches and could eat them every day.
9. I subscribe to 3 magazines (Glamour, EveryDay with Rachel Ray, and All You) and like to look at them while a dry my hair in the morning.
10. I am a big nerd. I used to love spelling bees and grammar bingo. I still love Wheel of Fortune.
11. Marcus and I are going to Mexico in 36 days for our 2nd anniversary!!!
12. I hate being cold or hungry.
13. My feet are always cold.
14. I met the ice skater, Scott Hamilton, on a plane to Phoenix. He was really nice.
15. I hate the sound of people filing their nails.
16. I have been craving Mexican food alot lately.
17. I try to speak spanish to the kids at work alot and am terrible at it.
18. I am really bad at sports too-except water polo. We played it in my college swimming class and I had a natural talent for it. HaHa :)
19. I definitely want to have kids eventually, but the thought of no more sleeping, traveling, or going to nice restaurants kind of freaks me out.
20.I love to shop for purses.
21.My favorite thing about tulsa is our church. We have met so many great people in a short time.
22.My favorite dog ever, Muffy, who lived with my parents, ran away last year and I cried for days.
23.I like books that make me cry, especially Nicholas Sparks.
24.Marcus is better at decorating the house than I am.
25.I always order diet coke, but real coke is my favorite!
1 comment:
I didn't know Muffy ran away. How sad!!
Post a Comment