My friend Jessica sent me some Sprinkles cupcake mix for my birthday and I finally got around to baking them yesterday. It was a great lazy saturday project. I ate so much batter and icing yesterday that I was really full when it was time to eat the actual cupcakes (hopefully I won't get salmonella!), but I just ate one after my sunday nap and it was delicious. Thanks Jess! I usually don't consider myself to be a good baker, because I'm not very patient with the cooling and precision of ingredients; but I think this has gotten me onto a baking kick.
3 comments:
How funny that you just did this...because I did, too! Tyson got me the red velvet mix for Christmas...they turned out great! It brought back fun memories of our girls' weekend this summer!
Oh, and I don't think I've told you this yet, but I'm so excited for you and your house!
Hey Elizabeth! Yesterday must have been a cupcake kind of day, b/c I made some red velvet cupcakes for my friend's birthday at work!
If you are in a baking kind of mood - check out this month's martha stewart...her cupcake decorations are amazing and i think they would be really easy!
Post a Comment