This has been a fantastic weekend. It has been so relaxing and nice to have no plans. We have also not spent alot of money on food or shopping which can sometimes be a problem for us on weekends. We ate at home friday night and last night we used a papa john's coupon for a free pizza. It came in the mail last week and said that they were sorry that our last visit wasn't satisfactory. The funny thing is we order from them alot and have never complained, so I don't know why we got that card...anyway it was nice to get a free pizza! Yesterday, I bought alot of groceries and a new vacuum at Walmart and only spent $65 thanks to some giftcards I had. I also bought this purse at Target for $11. I've had my eye on it since it was $23, but I had a feeling it would go on sale.
As promised, here are some pics from the apartment. I know everyone has been checking the blog every few hours waiting for these pictures. LOL
Beautiful tilework beside the fireplace.
Ok, that's it for complaining about the apartment! We are SOOOO thankful we found this house. Here's a random picture from New Year's Eve that I love.
Marcus and his little friend, Landon. Marcus loves to feed kids sweets and candy when their parents aren't around. Note the chocolate in Landon's hand. Don't worry... he doesn't give them peanuts. He's pretty cautious about allergies. Landon and Marcus really bonded that night. It was adorable!
1 comment:
so, i see that you were not exaggerating about the apartment! that is bad. really really bad. grody showers are just the worst.
i saw a sign the other day that made me think of marcus. it said "unattended children will be given a shot of espresso and a free puppy." maybe you should get him a t-shirt that says that.
Post a Comment