Monday, January 19, 2009

a blah monday

I woke up in a bad mood today. Around 11 this morning, Marcus called me and said that he had to go to texas for work, was leaving soon, and wouldn't be back until thursday night or friday morning. He had to fill in for a guy who had a death in his family. He's gone on work-realted trips before and I'm fine by myself for a few days, but I was sad that I didn't get to say goodbye in person. At work one of my reports was denied by medicaid, so I have to fix that tomorrow and justify why I recommended the amount of therapy I did-not a big deal, but an inconvenience. Then the travel agent called and said our debit card didn't go through because it has a maximum limit for transactions and our upcoming trip is over that limit. I got home from taking a check to the travel agent and as I reached for the garage door opener, it fell under my seat of my car. It took me a good five minutes to find it. Again not a big deal, but very frustrating. I just wanted to be home and couldn't get in without the garage door opener. This evening has been better though. I was able to talk with my parents for awhile, use my elliptical, catch up on laundry. and get my Jon and Kate fix. Hopefully I'll wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just caught up on your blog- I like the new place! It looks really nice :)

Sorry to hear that Marcus is out of town :( I'll give you a call soon.