Friday, January 16, 2009

Marcus is awesome!!!

I came home from work yesterday and Marcus had this waiting for me:




I haven't worked out in forever. Cold weather and working late have been major contributers. I have been wanting an elliptical, but thought I'd get a used one or a really cheap one. Marcus bought me a really nice one and he paid for most of it using a giftcard that was given to him. He put it together in about 2 hours last night. He is too sweet to me! I got up early to exercise this morning and it was so nice. I was actually excited to get up at 6:15! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got one! How sweet of your husband - using his gift cards and everything! Mine just keeps telling me that I'm tired because I don't exercise...he's not getting any brownie points for that one! :)