Friday, January 9, 2009

it's me again!

I am so far behind on my blogging! Marcus and I had a very happy new year. One of my best friends from college,Colleen, and her baby Claire visited me on new years eve. We did some bargain shopping and had lunch. It was so fun. That night, we hung out with some friends from church and ate lots of party food. Things have been busy with getting moved into the house. The house is wonderful. We've gotten most of our stuff put away and just need to work on our office. I'll post some pictures of the house soon. Marcus also took some good pictures of the crappiness of our apartment before we moved out which I'll try to post too. Last night we had some friends over to watch the Flordia/OU game. Even though we live in OK, we cheered for our SEC conference-mates, the gators. I really don't get all the boomer sooner stuff. This weekend we are just going to hang out around the house. This makes me feel old and boring, but we are going to buy a new vacuum tomorrow and I am really excited! I guess that's it for now.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was thinking about you yesterday- wondering if you got all moved in. Is it wonderful? No noisy neighbors, etc?

Glad you didn't cheer for the Sooners- we cheered for the Gators too :)

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up that you're so excited about buying a vacuum! It's like my odd excitement about a trip to Target just for diapers. Weird. :)

Lindsey said...

HEY! I'm so glad you found me on here! How's Tulsa? Tell Kody and Ginny hi for me. I hope you're getting to know them well, they are so awesome and fun!