Thursday, October 4, 2012

fall, fall, fall


Marcus did an impression of me the other night and it sounded like this, "I love fall, pumpkins, pumpkins, fall, fall, I love October, Owen's birthday is in October, pumpkin spice frappuccino, pumpkins, fall..." I started thinking about fall stuff on Labor Day weekend, but promised him I would wait until October to start decorating.  I made it until September 27.  I did wait until October 2 to dress Owen in his personalized pumpkin shirt for daycare. Fall makes me so happy.  I love the excitement of all the upcoming holidays, the changing colors outside, and the cooler weather.



 I made this wreath and for a less than crafty person, I thought it turned out pretty well.
 I found this cute banner in the dollar section at Target.

Marcus picked up these gourds as a little surprise for me. : )

No comments: