I took off today since Owen's daycare is closed for Columbus Day. A five day weekend is a nice treat. Unfortunately, it was Marcus's weekend to work. He has had a really good attitude, but I feel a little guilty about my long weekend, while he has to work twelve days in a row...Here are a few highlights: Thursday and Friday were pretty lazy. Owen and I stayed at home and then ran a few errands. Saturday, we went to Hobby Lobby and Walmart and I bought a few things for Owen's birthday party. I'm getting so excited about it! That night we had some friends over for a sushi dinner. We recently attended a sushi making class and wanted to try out our skills. We let each person make a roll and we all tried each one. They were all really good and it was such a fun way to hang out with friends.
Miso soup and salad
Plate of goodies to put in sushi rolls
My sushi chef and me
Katy and Joe
Manuel and Patrice
While we were making sushi, Owen and his buddy Ronan climbed into the ottoman.
I dressed Owen in one of my favorite fall outfits yesterday. I thought he looked soooo cute!
This morning he wanted to play with the gourds after breakfast. He kept calling the one he is holding a candle and sniffing it.
Heinz stayed snuggled up on the couch.
We met Patrice and her kiddos at the mall for lunch today. Gap was having a sale and I got 3 items for $12 after using a $10 off coupon I had. Yay for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment