Thursday, October 25, 2012

He's Two



Actually he's 2 years and 1 week, but who's counting? Last weekend was wonderful and I have several upcoming posts about the fun things we did.  Owen had his two year old checkup last Friday. He is 35 inches tall (70th percentile) and weighs 27 lbs 8 oz (50th percentile).  He was so silly during the appointment.  Our doctor said, "I can see that he is active" and I told her that he is actually very laid back most of the time.  I guess he just wanted to show off!  He has been saying the funniest things lately.


-At his doctor's appointment, she asked him what he likes to eat and he said, "Butterflies".


-Last night he was looking at a toys r us ad with Marcus and said "wow" about every page and then said "I happy".

-Tuesday morning, he said "Mama cry" so I pretended to cry and he said, "Hush, mama hush".

-If he burps and I ask if he has a bubble in his tummy, he says, "I coughed"-like he doesn't want to admit that he burped.


He is also very interested in Razorback football.  He loves to say "Razorback touchdown" and gets upset if he can't find his hat or football.  He really enjoys watching videos of the marching band on you tube with Marcus and calling the hogs.  I never imagined I would love being a boy mom so much! : ) More birthday posts to come.

No comments: