Saturday, July 5, 2008

fireworks-tulsa style


Gotta love Marcus's red, white, and blue outfit.

Marcus was less than thrilled with the fireworks.

Elijah, Brittany, and Corey

We had a fun and relaxing fourth. Our friends Corey and Brittany were nice enough to have us over for dinner. Brittany made the best cheese dip and I am still full! We went to watch fireworks in Jenks, a suburb of Tulsa. We sat on a bridge over the Arkansas River, which was pretty cool. The Jenks show there wasn't that big, but we could see four or five different shows going on from there. One fireworks display looked amazing, even from far away. We heard that it was at the driller's baseball stadium. Next year, that's where we'll be.

Note to my blog-expert friends: I cannot figure out how to put up pictures anywhere I want to. They all automatically go to the top to the page and it won't let me move them around. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a fun 4th of July! It rained like crazy here and something tells me that Claire Baby wouldn't have been a fan of the loud popping noises anyways. Maybe next year.. :)

I like all the pics - Marcus' outfit makes me laugh! Based on the post with the shoe pic, you are able to put the pictures somewhere else, we just gotta figure out how you did it the first time! I'll talk you through it sometime this week...