Monday, July 28, 2008
girls' reunion '08
I had the best weekend in Dallas with my friends from college. These girls are some of my best friends, even after four years of being apart. Jessica and I were roommates all through college. Robin and Kim were roommates and lived down the hall every year and Sarah was their suitemate. Sarah was nice enough to invite us all to stay at her house. Some highlights of the weekend included eating cupcakes at Sprinkles (very yummy), outlet shopping, looking at old pictures from college, and of course lots of talking and laughing. We didn't turn on the t.v. or radio at all, because we all had so much to talk about. Next year I am hoping we have our reunion at Robin's house. She lives in Orlando. How fun would that be? Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow....I am impressed, I have always wanted to learn to juggle!! Oh, good girl friends, we are so lucky to have them!
i think your blog is losing readers. you need a gimmick.
Don't listen to him - you're not losing readers . . . we just don't all always comment!! ha haa. Love the pictures - I miss ya already!!
Robin
Post a Comment