Wednesday, July 30, 2008

old college pics

I am feeling a little nostalgic after my fun weekend with the girls. Here are a few old pictures from our Harding days. I have alot more, but it took longer to scan these in than I expected. Volume two maybe coming in the near future.

The girls and me after getting our jerseys during pledge week. Sarah and Kim waited until our sophomore year.

This could possibly be the worst picture of me ever, but it brings back good memories. Jessica and I "borrowed" this chair from the study lounge. We asked for permission of course and I think the dorm mom thought we were crazy. I don't remember why we wanted it in the first place. Jess covered it with her stuffed animals and it was a great conversation piece. We stayed up so late every night acting goofy. I don't know how I made it through all my classes without falling asleep. Now I am in bed by ten nearly every night.

At Sarah's lingerie shower - minus Jessica. I think she was working that day. :(

Sarah's wedding - minus Sarah

Jess and me visiting Kim in Cincinnati

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! The chair story makes me laugh! I vaguely remember that...

I think you totally need to post the photo of you guys in the crowns! I'll look it up and email it to you...