We have had a fun,but relaxing weekend. We had the chance to have dinner with and hang out with several different people from our new church. Yesterday, I did some more shopping. I found some capris at Old Navy for $8.49 (another great purchase)! I have also been trying to get into couponing-not just using a few coupons, but combining them with store specials and getting really cheap stuff. I did manage to get two free packages of pens, dishwasher tabs for around 50 cents, and a few other good buys. I really want to make the effort to keep this up, even when I am working and don't have as much spare time. Check out "One Frugal Chick" on my blog list. She really knows how to find good deals and has helped me as I've researching the art of couponing.
Marcus decided against the whole posting on Tuesdays and Fridays idea. I kept asking (or maybe nagging) him about it, and he said he'll post again when he has a good topic.
As much as I have complained about not having a job for the past month or so, it has been pretty nice. I am not looking forward to getting up early tomorrow, but I am looking forward to "therapizing" (as Marcus says) some kids and getting a paycheck!
3 comments:
yipee for paychecks :)
Good deals.....a shopper after my own heart!!
I don't mind at all!!!
Post a Comment