Thursday, July 24, 2008

I made it!

I made it through my first week of work! I know it's only Thursday, but I am off tomorrow. My new job, like any, has been a little overwhelming. It's always hard to learn a completely new system of doing things. This week I was able to follow some other therapists to daycares. I did go out by myself a couple of times. Next week I will be totally on my own. I think the hardest part about this job for me is the travel between daycares since I am not very familar with the roads here yet. Even with our GPS, I have managed to get lost several times.

Tomorrow I am going to Dallas to hang out with some of my best friends from college. We've had this trip planned for months and I cannot wait!

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! Good luck on week 2!