Monday, July 14, 2008
I love Target!!!
I have been looking for pants or capris that are not jeans to wear for my new job (which I start a week from today!). We have to wear shirts with the company logo everyday and can wear jeans on Fridays. We can wear any shoes except the really cheap rubber flip flops. I think the company shirts are a great idea. It will be so easy to get ready in the morning. Anyway, I saw that Old Navy had some cute pants and capris for under$20, but before I made it there I went to my favorite place ever, Target. I ended up finding a pair of pale blue-gray pants AND a pair of capris for $18.96 total on the clearance rack (not including tax). The capris were $13.98 and the pants were only $4.98. The capris even came with a cute little scarf belt. Finding bargains like that makes me so happy. I absolutely love to shop for clothes and do so pretty often, but I hardly ever buy anything over $25 unless it's jeans or it's something that I just love. It's funny to me how now that I actually have a real job, I spend way less on clothes than I did when I was in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree...I LOVE Target!
You spend less now, because you have more things to spend your money on, it is more precious. I love Target, I mean what is not to love! After you guys have kids, you will appreciate it even more, a trip to the food area and $1 spot and I have made my children VERY happy, for $3. It is perfect, if you ask me!
sounds like a great find! Good luck on starting next week...I just did my new hire training today- that was so overwhelming!
Post a Comment